As a fiduciary, you must handle complex, time-consuming tasks at a sensitive and emotional time. Having access to the right tools and experienced professionals can help provide you with the support you need.
For a guide to the estate settlement process, download our full eBook below. You’ll find pertinent information, including:
- Acting during time of grief
- Understanding executor and trustee responsibilities
- Common estate settlement challenges
Planning considerations for executors
Every estate is different. Download our starting list of things to consider if you have been appointed as executor.
If you need assistance settling an estate or have questions regarding brokerage or banking accounts, we can help.
- Estate planning document review
- Probate and trust administration
- Fiduciary investment management
- Business advisory services including business valuations and closely held asset management; oil, gas, and mineral rights management; real estate asset management; and post-mortem tax planning and preparation
Banking professionals can tell you what steps are necessary to obtain account information.
Check recent account statement from Wells Fargo Advisors for name and number of decedent's financial advisor.
Trust services available through banking and trust affiliates in addition to non-affiliated companies of Wells Fargo Advisors. Any estate plan should be reviewed by an attorney who specializes in estate planning and is licensed to practice law in your state.